Friends of Al-Aqsa have a full-time vacancy within our small busy team. The right candidate will be dynamic, reliable and well organised.
Hours: Full-time 38 hours per week.
Location: London Based (Occasional travel required)
Salary: Between £24,000 – £26, 000 depending on experience and qualifications. To be reviewed following successful completion of a 6-month probationary period.
This is an exciting position that will covered varied roles. The post holder will manage and assist in organising several key FOA projects and events as well as provide administrative support.
- Provide support for various FOA campaigns and projects
- Point of contact
- Organise events
- Manage social media
- Administrative support
- Must have a degree or equivalent qualification
- Must be able to show interest in the Palestine issue
- Must be efficient and well-organised
- Must be flexible with time
- Must be proactive and willing to go the extra mile
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be a clear communicator
- Must have experience in organising events
- Must be able to work independently and part of a team
For further details or queries about this position, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should email a full CV with a Cover Letter to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 5pm, 5th October 2018.