Resources for Teachers and Children
The position is project-based employment to last approx. 6 months.
Salary £14 to 18,000 [depending on expertise, qualifications and subject to meeting deadlines].
It can be remote but will need regular visits to the office in Leicester.
We are looking for a creative individual with strong writing skills to join us as a text, graphic and digital content writer.
As a content writer, you will research, write, design and create training content to meet the needs of both teachers and students. You will:
- Support the ideas of the editor to populate content for teachers and students. These will be resources for three categories:
For Children and Teachers between 11 and 13 years of age.
For Children and Teachers between 14 and 16 years of age GCSE level.
For Children and Teachers between 16 to 18 years of age – A Levels.
- Create lesson plans for teachers with powerpoint, links to videos and provide additional references.
- Create reading content for students on various subjects and age levels.
- Explore interactive lesson planning and student engagement.
- Develop and write practical, bitesize information.
The ideal person
- Have first-class research and writing skills and experience in creating high-impact, practical text, imagery and digital content.
- You understand school curriculum to link Palestine-Israel topic to History, geography, sociology and other subjects.
- Be well versed on Palestine-Israel issue.
- Have a creative spark and strong commitment to educating the young generation.
- Understand how to create lesson plans and provide learning resources to children.
- Be committed to the project and meet the deadlines.
Why work for us
We are creating much-needed teaching and learning resource to understand the occupation of Palestine. The resources will help young learners in countering many myths and propaganda in circulation. This project is to help next generation of young people to be better informed. The right candidate will require a high level of commitment, passion and expertise.
How to apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Sunday 27th June [Interviews as application arrives].