Walk for Palestine!
Come dressed in pro-Palestine gear (tshirts, badges, kuffiyehs etc) as we Walk the Map of Palestine in Central London!
The route will pass iconic London landmarks where we will take action photos and learn about FOA campaigns. We will end with a celebratory picnic in London’s St James’s Park.
The aim of the walk is to raise money to help FOA continue to build a dynamic and energetic movement to campaign for the rights of Palestinians and end the illegal occupation!
Date and time: Saturday 17th August, Starts 2pm.
What to do next:
Please set up your fundraising page using these following steps:
- Click on the GoFundMe link.
- Once on the webpage, click on the ‘Start a GoFundMe’ button.
- Sign up using your Facebook login or email address.
- Fill in your details.
- Once signed up, Start a new campaign.
– Enter your target (minimum goal of £100)
– Use campaign title ‘Walk for Palestine’
– On Who are you raising money for? dropdown click ‘myself or someone else’
– Enter your postcode
– On Choose a category dropdown click ‘Other’
– Fundraise as: Click ‘An individual’
6. Upload your profile photo. It can be your own one or our walk poster.
7. Add your own description or you can use this template text:
” I’m fighting for a political change to bring justice to Palestine!Palestine has been living under occupation and an apartheid regime for over 70 years.Aid is needed while Israel’s occupation on Palestine remains, but FOA’saim is to bring an end to the occupation through political action! Read more about FOA here.
I’m walking the Map of Palestine with FOA on 17 August to help continue defending Palestinian Human Rights & inspiring activism in the UK to bring about a permanent change for Palestine. Help me fundraise over £100 to raise awareness about the occupation & be part of the solution for Palestine.”
8. You will be given a campaign link – send this link to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete registration.
9. Start fundraising!
Please transfer all funds raised, within 24 hours of the walk ending from gofundme.com. We will send the instructions closer to the walk.
Book your tickets
Bookings are closed for this event.