Please donate generously as the success of this event depends on your support
Learn about and #LoveAqsa
Aqsa Week is back on 6-12 March 2021. A full week of workshops, activities, talks and events dedicated to raising awareness about masjid Al-Aqsa.
Fundraising page for – Run/Ride/Walk Palestine Project – Lillah only donation for FOA
London to Palestine – 3026 miles in aid of supporting the people of Palestine
To participate in this project – sign up at ride2palestine.co.uk and contribute mileage in a team effort to complete the epic journey.
Friends of Al-Aqsa is a UK based non-profit making NGO concerned with defending the human rights of Palestinians and protecting the sacred al-Aqsa Sanctuary in Jerusalem. This vision is supported by various international groups and organisations. Friends of Al-Aqsa was first established in 1997 and has an international support base.
The following aims and objectives are being pursued using all the available peaceful, legal and democratic means:
- Highlighting Human Rights abuses suffered by the Palestinians
- Putting pressure on the British government to make Israel respect International Law and human rights
- Bringing the Palestinian issue to the attention of those concerned with International Law, human rights and UN Resolutions
- Mobilising international condemnation for Israel’s apartheid policies to be manifested through the boycott of Israel
- Educating people on the issue of Palestine through conferences, lectures and publications
- Emphasising the significance and the centrality of the al-Aqsa Mosque to the Islamic faith and the Muslim identity and re-affirming the Muslim historic and religious rights to the area
- Working in conjunction with international heritage, cultural and humanitarian organisations in joint ventures to advance these aims